Local Businesses

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Am in desperate need of money for holiday?

Hello

My mother and I are going on holiday in 3 weeks, as a treat from parents for my birthday. I have 100 i can transfer into local currency, and I get paid half way through my holiday, so can use my debit card if need be, but I want to avoid this.

I am only looking to borrow 300 max. but 100 - 200 would be amazing.

Before you ask, I have a full time job, I work the maximum hours I can. There is no available overtime. I have applied for many loans, but my credit is not good enough to get anything.

Is there anyway I can get a loan shark, or personal loan to help me out? (I am aware of the consequences, but I am desperate). If you can loan me, or know someone who will, please give me contact information.



Look forward to hearing from you all.
Use a credit card. If you have a job, a bank will give you one. No huge limits or anything, but you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses