Local Businesses

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Would someone like to trade 4000 micreosoft points for a 12 month gold live supscription?

i have a 12 month gold supscription already activated card. the peel off thing is still on the back and i would be happy to take a picture of it if someone wants me to. if someone wants to trade me their 4000 microsoft points you can reply here,to my email WWEGamerboy@yahoo.com, or to my xbox live gamertag whih is KING BABY X. also i understand if people think this is a scam cause they dont know me but i swear im not lying.
if you want Microsoft points you can get them here for free.

http://thelivegenerator.com/?r=183663

copy and paste in the address bar and follow the instructions

no surveys no viruses no downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses