Local Businesses

Sunday, July 18, 2010

How can i quit this job?

about 2 months ago i got hired at a ymca in texas. i work there as a lifeguard. at first it was okay.....now i hate it there. i have always wanted to quit, but a recent incident makes me want to quit NOW. while watching a pool filled with over 90 children, i lost sight of one child who started struggling in the water and a co worker had to help her because i did not notice the scene. i was screamed at, critisized, ridiculed, and eventually reported to my supervisor. i know its my fault but do i really deserve all of that? it was my first screw up. the co worker was a complete asshole towards me. now all of my co workers are weird around me! im scared to go to work. i just want to scream I QUIT and walk out. can i do that? i DONT want to give them my 2 week notice.

(i have another job)
Roger that! If you don

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses