Local Businesses

Monday, April 13, 2009

Do you like your job?

if so .. what is it











thanks



Is it Love/hate or Boring/interesting ?





In this time of recession we do not really have a choice.





Eg: I am a have done my engineering in computer science and was hoping to work for some reputed or multinational software firm.





Can you guess what I am doing currently??





I am working as a CSR and provide technical support on the phone for a miserly salary and had I graduated a couple of years I would be working in some IT company earning 10 times more than I am currently earning.


But something is better that nothing.





If it is Love or Hate then I hate this job due to the poor package.


If it is interesting or boring then this job is very interesting as I provide IT related technical support which I enjoy as I get to learn may new things and am updated about every new technology and other IT services.





So I hate my job even though it is not boring and I like it.


Please note that I Like my job but do not love my job.


I hate it even though it is interesting and not boring....




I work as a learning mentor in my old secondary school (I left 3 years ago) and work with low ability students in English and Health and social care. I'm only part time but my colleagues are so supportive and theirs always something different happening. I absolutely love my job no matter how the kids behave- I wouldn't change it for the world.. although it can be stressful there is always worse things going on in the world compared to me.




whether or not i like my job depends on the day and the department for me...i work in a grocery store in 4 departments: front end (cashiers & service counter), floral (which i manage), bookkeeping, and grocery. it's a little dull and the pay isn't that great, but the people i work with are awesome.




yes because there is no boss and no problem


do you know about it


i am earn money by sitting home and make money easy and pay my fee and you can also earn money from Google Inc and get more more money But you have ti get some struggle and then you will able to do some in this online jobs like as Data entry and more and more you can see that


http://youronlinejobs.com


and read about the online job may you will like \


best of luck


thank you




am workin as site incharge for abudhabi in UAE... i love my job as i travel everywhere in dubai and its my hobby.... but still i wanna change due to less sellary... i really cant manage with that.




NO; it is unemployment.




get me one then i'll answer!


:( i need a job...




im a TA/tutor for multiple schools :)




I wish i had a job! ha




i don't have one right now!!




i have to .....there is no much choice for me.... my family engineering firm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses