Local Businesses

Monday, April 13, 2009

What is a good career choice for me?

I am good at math and science. I love all my science courses, but math has always been my strongest suit. I have taken honors Biology and honors Chemistry so far and like them both, but Chemistry is easier for me. I will be taking AP Biology, AP Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, and honors Physics before I graduate. I have taken honors Geometry and honors Algebra 2 so far. I will be taking honors Pre Calculus and AP Calculus plus College Algebra before graduating. I am also pretty good in my computer class. I type pretty fast and love working with computers. I am on the UIL Computer Applications team. I will be taking accounting next year to see if that is a strong suit. I am lost in all the searches for careers that I am interested in. Please help me.



I think they would want you in the space program. They need strong skills in all you mention.




you could become a science or math teacher.


since you love science and math and you are good at it and take biology and chem. in AP you could become a veterinarian.


you could become an accountant since you are good at math





good luck ;]




work at home, online jobs, work from home, typing jobs at home, paid survey, get paid for online survey, make money, make money online, make money online opportunity, data entry from home work, http://youronlinejobs.com typing jobs from home, from home work, at home work, online jobs work from home, complete online survey get paid, get paid survey, home based business for all these answer is one.


Yes, one, one and only one Jobslover. I highly recommend them just give it try for only few weeks, believe in yourself , "you can do it" as I am making money online. Yes, Jobslover, Nothing is Better than It.





thank you for visit


answers.yahoo.com




A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money. check this blog for info and Proof of Payments





http://ExtraMoneyForBills.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses