Local Businesses

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Does it amaze you that 1 out of 7 people don

And don't ever plan to? How can people live knowing they've got no cushion in an emergency?



Being self employed has meant that for the past few years I have plowed every penny into my business, so I am one of those 7.





I suppose I'd rather invest than save; riskier, but potentially bigger rewards




I can barely live day to day let alone save right now I'm self employed and my b/f has just started a new job 2 weeks ago after a year unemployed. I have an ISA account with about 8 in it in the UK and a credit union account here with about 25 Euro in it.





When I can afford to I will save a few Euro a week if I can. I saved up enough for the deposit on my first car when I was 17 so I'm aware that its a good thing to do.




lol, it would have surprised me 10 years ago, but it doesn't now, mine is dwindling rapidly due to a husband that's not working at the moment, glad there were good times to fall back on, times are tough and getting worse daily, i will be glad when i can start putting money back in it




WOW I'm shocked....1 in 7....how do you expect to save or retire or put a down payment on a car/house or get a good credit score! Its not feasible to live paycheck to paycheck, or you will be heading into the red!




woman we have people here that don't even earn a penny, they are living off the land. I have a savings but i guess people think enjoy now cause you never know when your gonna go.




Some people cannot afford a savings account so I would have to say; no I am not amazed. There are lots of people that live pay check to pay check and after groceries and bills have no money left...




SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DEPRESSED THEY JUST DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE. THEY LIVE DAY BY DAY.




save....how, with everything being so expensive..and who would trust the banks today the way they are going under...i'll stick with my mattress




I think whats happening a lot now Nikki is they are hoarding it in places that is dangerous if the house would burn down




yeah its amazing...or checking either




I don't have one but I do have a stock portfolio




They don't have money to save.




what... 1 in 7... man i hate using cash, i'm always eftpos-ing




that s wat we call poverty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses