Local Businesses

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Question about benefits, HMRC?

This question is on behalf of someone else! I was asked to find out!


I haven't received any letters from Child benefit/Tax Credit asking me whether my child will continue education. I thought they ask you before April. How comes they haven't asked me??


This happened last time and they stopped my benefits because I didn't rely but the thing is I didn't receive any letter to know that I needed to reply.



tax credit office tel 0845 300 3900 8am-10pm Mon to Friday 8 tip 4 weekends 8-4.





They'll be able to update the system for you, and tell you the number for child benefit office to update there too.





I'd phone and speak to someone, cause then it's on your notes that you made contact.




Why not phone the offices and check on when it will be sent? that way they will know you are waiting for it to arrive and wanting to reply !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses