Local Businesses

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Import Duty

I was charged 80 for some of my OLD OLD OLD clothes I got sent over from Japan. The contents were clearly written on the parcel label and I don't think they were even bothered to check what was in the box (if they did, they wouldn't have charged me!). Can anyone tell me what I was charged for and if there's no good reason for it, do you think I can claim a refund???



hah probably not.





I think its time we went and fire bombed customs! :o)





Bunch of twats they are (I love that word being uncensored)





I once got charged 20 quid import on something I bought, but when I checked turned out that you didn't need to actually pay import. :o( Its gay.





It may help though if you tell them its worth less than 18 quid. (you don't get taxed on stuff under 18 pounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses