Local Businesses

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have an interview today and I need some tips, What shall I tell them the reason behind it?

1- I got an offer first time from this company - it was the same as my salary.


2- I declined as I am committed to my company.


3- They reconsidered my offer again and raise it and raise the position.


4- Again I declined as I claimed that I am committed till June


5- Now I called them to send me the official offer (updated one)


6- They called me to interview their CEO! which I am worry about!


6- What shall I tell them the reason behind it?



The reason behind what? Why you called them to send you the official updated job offer? You know the answer to that question, don't you?





1 - You're going use it to ask your current job for a raise.


2- Your commitment is almost up and you want them to know you are still interested.


3 - You're no longer working for your old company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses