Local Businesses

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Has anyone in Canada bought a money order lately?

If so, was your name printed on it or can I buy one and stay anonymous to the person I send it to?





I know I probably will have to sign it but I can make my signature illegible.



I bought one from the bank and you have to fill in who it is to and your signature. Your name is not printed on it, only the amount. Some money orders cost between 4.99 and 6.99 to buy. If your bank offers free money orders when you get your account, which mine does, that's a bonus.


hope that helps




have you tried western union?as long as the receiving address is correct


what you put down as the giver can be anything as long as you pay cash


no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses