Local Businesses

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Is it worth saving up money but having to suffer boredom all of the time?

If i save money which i need to then is it wth having to suffere being bored all of the time to be able to have lots of money at a later date?



Oh Paul! what a great question! I've always saved my money and you know saving money is the best thing in the world and it means that you're your own woman, lol sorry! man in your case I was thinking of me there but ummm yeah, there's so much you can do without having to spend money, just look around, museams, parks, you can even get free meals and cinema tickets if you look really hard and if you need a date for the cinema... give me a call ;) xxxx




Listen Saving is important but you only get one life so find a balance between the 2 because if you are saving all the time and when your life is over, you better believe someone else will spend your money that you worked hard for so I say that you should find a balance spend a little and save at the same time, It can be done because I do it anyway You pay strangers first all the time(bill companies)so pay yourself also anyway Take Care and God Bless




It's certainly worth saving as much as you can for the future. If you are bored, then you are not busy enough!!! Find more to do in your spare time That could be a savings opportunity too, or just a chance to do things you enjoy. That's your boredom problem solved !!




Doing things in extreme are almost always bad.





My suggestion to you is to build up your reserve cash quickly. Sacrifice what you must to achieve this goal. Once that is established, allocate yourself some spending cash and save the rest.





If you are disciplined, there is no reason why you can't do both.




I don't do saving money, I always think I'm going to die from some tragic accident so I spend what I have while I can. I don't earn enough to save anyway and I blew every penny I had any some I didn't have on starting up my business.


So, stuff it, I say. Enjoy life while you can




its always good to save money rather than spend it all and be broke!





these days we are in a crunch and its hard to save but you can it seems, so save all you can.





more difficult times are coming, so beware and better to save than be sorry!




YES! That is a great plan, however, it doesn't have to be boring...if you don't want to find a fun job (or you can't) try saving a little at a time. There is no need to be in a rush if YOU aren't in a rush.




Find things to do to entertain yourself that don't cost money. Hang out with friends in the park. Read books from the library. Take up jogging.




Saving money was the best thing I did, I was able to put down a deposit on a house and get a mortgage on my own.




it is 100 percent worth it. i did and now during these hard times i dont get stressed about all the bad things going on around me.




I think finding a good balance between the two is best

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses