Local Businesses

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Loan help please... please... please... (10points) asap... as many as possible?

I am 19 years old. My credit is small; I have 2 credit cards, and that%26#039;s about it and sometimes i miss payments, so not sure if my credit is good or not.





Anyway, I need a $3000 loan, WITHOUT a cosigner! I want to know who would give me one, and i am not too concerned about the APR % or whatnot%26#039;s...





can anyone help me please,





thank you so much



You should start with your own bank (assuming you have one). They know you as a customer and they know you%26#039;re reliable (hopefully). A bank that doesn%26#039;t work with you already will be much less likely to lend to you. If you%26#039;re not a member of a bank, join one and open a savings account with $20 or something. Then immediately file for a loan. They might help you out. Good luck!




If you already missing payments, that means your score is low. So, that means when you apply for a loan, and lenders sees that you have missed payments on your credit report, you will have to get a co-signer or put up collateral (car, house, etc).




You probably have a low credit score, and will not be approved for a loan.




wow i dont know any thing abut that sowie


%0D%0A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Business & Finance

Local Businesses